The Hope of America 2009 took place for us this year on the 6th of May. We captured some pictures and videos from this event our daughter performed in...
It has been a while since I have posted anything here. It has been an interesting ride of changing jobs over the last year or so. I worked for Symantec about this time last year, on their help-desk, then for iTok.net with remote computer support, and now working for Teleperformance USA supporting PC and Mac. On another note, my spouse is starting a new temp job today. It is call center work like I am doing, except she will be making out bound calls to businesses, instead of inbound calls from private individuals needing support on their computer. My prayers and thoughts go with her.
There is a lot happening right now, or has been. My wife was pregenant, but no longer, because it turns out the pregancy was ectopic. She had to have surgery and one of her tubes had to be taken out to remove it. She is remaining as positive as she can be. She is in a lot of pain. She is walking more each day and hoping to be able to be able to do enough for me to go back to work on Monday. Tonight is Pack meeting, but I don't think I will be going. I have already let the other Bear leader know that I am needed at home, because of the surgery. We will see what tomorrow brings. The kids have a day off of school, teacher work day, I guess.
Comments