Big four & zero

it has been a crazy day.

had to get the care repaired so it can hopefully pass safety and emissions now - about $400 later. Yeah, happy b-day to me.

Tonight was a local BSA fund raiser night; a new Cinemark theater is doing its grand opening tomorrow night, and they decided to do a fund raiser for the BSA, all the concessions went to the BSA. It was crowded. We saw the movie Egor. It was different. Not something I would have picked to see-the kids picked it. It was PG. Other choices were PG-13 and we had not previewed them and with the crowd as it was it may have been tough to get into much else either.

If my scanner was not dead, I would scan the program and show all the movies they showed, but I cannot, oh well.

Still no job yet, but I do have a phone interview tomorrow and an in person interview on Monday, two different companies. I hope and pray for something soon because things are really getting tight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An extra sets of keys, a must!

Things come and go

Aargh